How To Manage Your Alliance City Effectively
Hi Everyone, this is General Bow again here to tell you about how our alliance manages our alliance city. We pride ourselves on being a disciplined alliance.
How We Manage Our Alliance CityIt takes a dedicated alliance city team to make sure you are effectively using the alliance city 24/7.
- Runs our alliance city
- Ensures resources (rss) are being made 24/7
- Makes sure that rss are being put into the city as needed. We do max speed on rss, it takes 1 hour if the bar is all the way to the right (recommended).
- Track bank donations. The bank sits outside of the hive so people can port to it to transfer if they want.
- Placing alts around the city. No mains are allowed within 7 spots of the city. This is so that outlanders have a long march time if they are trying to attack our ALC which leaves them vulnerable for us to attack them.
How We Manage Resource ProductionWe started saving up resources around Christmas time so we have all the resources needed.
- Mandatory banks dedicated to the alliance city that all members must contribute to on a daily basis. We use a bank because don’t want a ton of rss in the alliance city since they are unprotected.
- All 5 types of rss are going at all times. We have every time zone (U.S., Europe, Russian, and Australian) covered in our alliance so we are getting a true 24/7 rss production.
- When we need to transfer rss to the alliance city (ALC) we port an alt out and move the bank next to the ALC. This minimizes the time our ALC is vulnerable to attack. Your bank should be level 21 and if possible have increase trade size with decreased tax reduction so you can send more rss and incur less taxes.
Post in the comments below how you manage your alliance city or what kind of tips and tricks you have learned so far.
Contributed by General Bow